Practice to pass! Two full-length mock exams are included. Carefully written by content experts, these mocks resemble the actual CFA® exam in terms of style, structure and construction of questions, and will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and learn to manage your time on the exam. We also provide comprehensive solutions to all questions in the CFA® practice exam to help you learn from your mistakes.
Please Note: We only offer electronic versions of this product.
People are Passing with Wiley
“Your Mock Exams also closely replicate the exams. I will definitely use your materials for Level II.” – Rehaaz, Canada
“I really loved your way to prepare a student via mocks. I was amazed to see at least 25 questions in both morning and evening session exactly at same pattern as you guys gave… I totally loved it.” – Aakash, UAE
1. What's the duration of CFA platinum review course? CFA review course allows you to plan your study as per your convenience. You can choose to create a relaxed study plan (12 months max) or a relatively intensive plan (e.g. 3 months).
2. For how long can I access the course? Wiley promises to partner you until you pass the exam. Initially you will be offered a one-year access to the course. But, in case you need to repeat the same, we will renew your access without any further charges.
3. I am repeating the course. What should I do to regain the access? To regain the access, students just need to provide a proof of non-appearance or failing the CFA exam.
4. I am experiencing some technical glitch. What should I do? If you are experiencing some technical issues, please contact our support team: https://www.efficientlearning.com/support/
5. Is Wiley providing online or class-based mock exams? All mock exams at Wiley are computer based.
6. How many mock exams Wiley is offering? 2 Full length mock exams (1 for level III)
7. What career paths do CFA candidates take? The CFA Institute provides the following breakdown of the most common professions:
8. Which companies are the top employers of CFAs?
9. What are the eligibility criteria for CFA exam?
10. How & when can I register for CFA exam?
11. What is the ROI of becoming a CFA? Well, it depends on your career ambitions. The CFA Program is designed to provide charter-holders with specialized skills like investment analysis, portfolio strategy and asset allocation. An MBA program is less specialized and suited for broader disciplines like marketing or general management. In terms of compensation, it pays better to hold a CFA charter but it pays even more to have an MBA as well. Below is a comparison from compensation research firm PayScale.
12. Which one is better- CFA OR MSc in Finance? Even though MSc in Finance is a relatively specialized course but it fails to provide detailed knowledge regarding any particular finance field. Hence, a CFA certification can provide detailed & specialized financial knowledge which is a highly sought after skill.
13. What’s the structure of exam? The Level I exam consists of 240 multiple choice questions, split among two 3-hour sessions. Candidates must attend both sessions.
14. Does CFA institute offer any scholarship? CFA Institute also offers two types of scholarship opportunities:
15. How much is the exam fee? The exam fee for all CFA levels is the same:
|One time enrollment fee||Registration wise||Fee (USD)|
16. Where are CFA test centers located in India?
17. Can I choose my test center or will it be allocated by CFA institute? When registering, indicate a specific major city or a metropolitan area in which you want take your exam. An appropriate CFA exam testing center is then selected by the CFA Institute based on requests.
18. How can I change my test center? To request a different test center, select the “Change My Test Center” option in your CFA Institute account (must be logged in). Be sure to make your request before the final deadline (18 April for the June 2017 exams and 9 October for the December 2017 Level I exam). If your request is approved, your new test center assignment will appear on your admission ticket. CFA exam testing centers have limited seating, so all changes requests are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to seat availability. The CFA Institute does not honor requests for a test center change within the same metropolitan area.
19. When do admission tickets become available? Admission tickets are available approximately four weeks prior to your exam date. Be sure to confirm your CFA exam testing center assignment on your ticket.
20. On an average how much study time is required to pass all three levels? The generally held notion is that candidates should spend an average of 300 hours studying for each level of the CFA exam.
21. What are the requirements of becoming a charter-holder? To become a charter-holder you must fulfill following requirements:
22. What is needed to complete a CFA program?
Order online any time with our secure system.
Return Policy In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (e-textbook charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice. For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your Wiley CPAexcel purchase, the amount of gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund. Wiley CPAexcel e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
Sales Tax Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express. If you pay by credit card, your card will be processed immediately and, if applicable, your CPAexcel serial number will be emailed to you within one business day.